Service users and consumers
The Certified Acta de Navegación provides legal proof of screen display in your web browsing.
You can register and download a simple desktop application that lets you use the service. From your user panel you can purchase the items you need.
The former users of the Acta “INFO” can also apply for the Certified Acta de Navegación.
Operation Guide: Step by Step (in spanish):
- Internet connection
- Windows 7 (or higher), Mac OSX (or higher) or Linux O.S.
- Java enabled browser with Java 1.7 (required for screenshot)
- You should not use screen resolutions higher than 1280 × 800 or the like to avoid saturation of the user’s computer during capture.
Recommended free software for viewing Desktop Acta de Navegación.*
- Acrobat Reader (Required to read the generated Acta de Navegación)
- A MP4 capable media player like VLC (Required for viewing the screenshot)
* ColorIURIS, S.L.. maintains no commercial relationship with the owners of the websites or the companies that provide software and accepts no responsibility for them.