The Acta de Navegación plus desktop application adds to the functionality of the Acta de Navegación the traffic data capture and the navigation audio as auditable proof of web browsing.
The Act (electronic evidence) with a recognized electronic signature which is issued to the user contains the hash summaries, screen capture which includes the system audio, traffic data obtained and timedating from the start to end of web browsing (screenshot with audio and traffic data).
The Acta de Navegación plus is available for Windows 7 (with the exception of Windows 7 Starter edition or Server versions).
Step by step operating guide (in spanish):
- S.O. Windows 7 (32 and 64 bits) (with the exception of Starter Version or Server versions)
- Only one interface with internet access
- Intel i3 processor at 2,40 Ghz or superior
- 2 Gb RAM or superior
- Maximum recommended resolution 1280 x 800
- Java 1.7 (32 and 64 bits)
- Extra pack of programmes downloadable from your user panel that includes Win10Pcap (Required to enable capture of traffic data. It could require administrator rights) and the video/audio capturer.
- Screen resolutions higher than 1280×800 or similar should not be used so as to avoid saturation of the user’s computer during capture.
- The Acta de Navegación Plus may not work properly on emulators, so the use of native Windows is recommended.
Free programmes recommended for viewing the Acta de Navegación plus for desktops.*
- Acrobat Reader (Required for reading the generated Acta de Navegación)
- Wireshark (Required for viewing traffic data capture)
- A MP4 capable media player like VLC (Required for viewing the screenshot)
* ColorIURIS, S.L.. mantains no relationship with the owners of the websites or the companiese that provide the software and accepts no responsibility for them.