Acta de Navegación plus for desktop adds to the functionality of the Acta de Navegación the audio of the system and the navigation wich makes that, with the addition of the network capture, the resultant evidence is an auditable proof of web browsing.
The Act (electronic evidence) with a qualified electronic signature (PADES B LT) which is issued to the user contains the hash summaries, the screen capture which includes the system audio, and the timestamps from the start to end of web browsing (screenshot with audio and traffic data). The captured network traffic can be downloaded directly from the user panel.
The Acta de Navegación plus for desktop is available only for Windows (version 8 or higher).
- S.O. Windows 8 or higher (32 and 64 bits)
- Intel i3 processor at 2,40 Ghz or higher
- 2 Gb RAM or higher
- Administrator permissions
- Screen resolutions higher than 1280×800 or similar should not be used so as to avoid saturation of the user’s computer during capture. It could be possible to use higher resolutions but the result of the capture could be affected by the system’s resources.
- It is recommended to have only one active interface with internet access.
- The Acta de Navegación Plus may not work properly on emulators, so the use of native Windows is recommended.
Free programmes recommended for viewing the Acta de Navegación plus for desktops.*
- Acrobat Reader (Required for reading the generated Acta de Navegación)
- Wireshark (Required for viewing traffic data capture)
- A MP4/WEBM capable media player like VLC (Required for viewing the screenshot)
* ColorIURIS, S.L.. mantains no relationship with the owners of the websites or the companiese that provide the software and accepts no responsibility for them.